Sunday, May 10, 2009

Playlist Updates - some Coldplay, some Queen, some more ...

Expecting the Keane show in 2 weeks ( finally here, since they canceled their previous North American tour ) and the Coldplay one in July ( hope it is even better than last year's ), I put together some new Coldplay songs, as well as some other pieces. With the new ones, I am pretty close to being able to play the whole Viva La Vida album, as well as the Prospekt March EP

Coldplay - Glass of Water
Coldplay - Prospekt March
Coldplay - Life in Technicolor II - one of my best songs
Coldplay - Lovers In Japan
Coldplay - Warning Sign
Coldplay - A Rush Of Blood To The Head
Coldplay - Green Eyes
Keane - On A Day Like Today
Keane - Put It Behind You
Tom Jones - Delilah
Mark Knopfler - Golden Heart
Queen - Bohemian Rhapsody - by popular demand, turned out to be a great arrangement. I had to cut most of the operatic part, since I can't do it myself ;)
The Killers - Human - recommended to me by Brian, good song.

More coming soon ... Stay tuned ...

No comments:

Post a Comment