Sunday, May 10, 2009

Some initial thoughts

Welcome, everyone, to my first official blog. Here I will share my thoughts about the topics in the title, as well as some random ones. I will try to update it as often as I can, which shouldn't be too hard for the length of the summer.

For clarification, I will not discuss illegal ways to download paid Android apps and Windows software, as well as Beat-Them-Up games. Also, as of now, my G1 doesn't have Cupcake install, since it's not officially available in North America yet, however, I will install it, once it is available. I also don't have access to most of the paid Android Apps, since they are not available in Canada yet.

Besides being computers and cell phones (almost) addict, I also sing and play piano/keyboard. I most play soft rock/pop/oldies, like Queen, Beatles, Coldplay, Keane, Elton John, ... you get the idea. I have a playlist of about 250 songs, which is constantly growing. I will inform you of the latest songs I add, as well as take suggestions for new ones. My idea is to record myself playing and upload the videos on YouTube, which I am working on. Whenever it is done, you will find out very soon after.

These are basically the things I will talk about in this blog. Please, comment and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment